Chessgod101
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chessgod101

This is a forums for discussion of chess.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

hi ,any one have this course please share it with me ?How to Reassess Your Chess  by GM Maurice Ashley

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jiraiya

hi ,any one have this course please share it with me ?How to Reassess Your Chess  by GM Maurice Ashley  Empty
PostSubject: hi ,any one have this course please share it with me ?How to Reassess Your Chess  by GM Maurice Ashley    hi ,any one have this course please share it with me ?How to Reassess Your Chess  by GM Maurice Ashley  EmptyThu Mar 21, 2024 10:18 pm

chessable How to Reassess Your Chess  by GM Maurice Ashley

Ghppn and IrishMaster2 like this post

Back to top Go down
jiraiya

hi ,any one have this course please share it with me ?How to Reassess Your Chess  by GM Maurice Ashley  Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi ,any one have this course please share it with me ?How to Reassess Your Chess  by GM Maurice Ashley    hi ,any one have this course please share it with me ?How to Reassess Your Chess  by GM Maurice Ashley  EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 5:02 pm

jiraiya wrote:
chessable  How to Reassess Your Chess  by GM Maurice Ashley

hi every one i need help i want to download How to Reassess Your Chess cbv format but dbree is down if you have this book in cbv format please help me
thanks in advance
Back to top Go down
IrishMaster2

PostSubject: Re: hi ,any one have this course please share it with me ?How to Reassess Your Chess  by GM Maurice Ashley    hi ,any one have this course please share it with me ?How to Reassess Your Chess  by GM Maurice Ashley  EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 8:20 pm

Would the 3rd edition do ?

jiraiya likes this post

Back to top Go down
jiraiya

PostSubject: Re: hi ,any one have this course please share it with me ?How to Reassess Your Chess  by GM Maurice Ashley    hi ,any one have this course please share it with me ?How to Reassess Your Chess  by GM Maurice Ashley  EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 8:22 pm

IrishMaster2 wrote:
Would the 3rd edition do ?

any edition would help

IrishMaster2 likes this post

Back to top Go down
IrishMaster2

PostSubject: Re: hi ,any one have this course please share it with me ?How to Reassess Your Chess  by GM Maurice Ashley    hi ,any one have this course please share it with me ?How to Reassess Your Chess  by GM Maurice Ashley  EmptyTue Mar 26, 2024 8:16 am

Are you "Small_Ad_4814" ?

jiraiya likes this post

Back to top Go down
jiraiya

PostSubject: Re: hi ,any one have this course please share it with me ?How to Reassess Your Chess  by GM Maurice Ashley    hi ,any one have this course please share it with me ?How to Reassess Your Chess  by GM Maurice Ashley  EmptyTue Mar 26, 2024 10:59 am

IrishMaster2 wrote:
Are you "Small_Ad_4814" ?
its my brother you pay attention IrishMasterBg:)

me and my brother we want to work on this book really but no luck to found it in cbv

Last edited by jiraiya on Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
IrishMaster2

PostSubject: Re: hi ,any one have this course please share it with me ?How to Reassess Your Chess  by GM Maurice Ashley    hi ,any one have this course please share it with me ?How to Reassess Your Chess  by GM Maurice Ashley  EmptyTue Mar 26, 2024 11:18 am

jiraiya likes this post

Back to top Go down
IrishMaster2

PostSubject: Re: hi ,any one have this course please share it with me ?How to Reassess Your Chess  by GM Maurice Ashley    hi ,any one have this course please share it with me ?How to Reassess Your Chess  by GM Maurice Ashley  EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 7:10 pm

jiraiya likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hi ,any one have this course please share it with me ?How to Reassess Your Chess  by GM Maurice Ashley    hi ,any one have this course please share it with me ?How to Reassess Your Chess  by GM Maurice Ashley  Empty

Back to top Go down

hi ,any one have this course please share it with me ?How to Reassess Your Chess  by GM Maurice Ashley
Page 1 of 1