Chessgod101
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chessgod101

This is a forums for discussion of chess.
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

 

 A P O C A L Y P S E

Go down 
+5
jaytech
cubail
win2alot
APOCALYPSE
IrishMaster2
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
APOCALYPSE

APOCALYPSE


Posts : 255
Join date : 2021-12-11

A P O C A L Y P S E Empty
PostSubject: A P O C A L Y P S E   A P O C A L Y P S E EmptyMon Feb 27, 2023 1:02 am

Like a Star @ heavenFull12 & HorviG Universal ChessBot Full VersionLike a Star @ heaven

OFFICIAL PAGE:
https://horvathgadorme.wixsite.com/horviguniversalchess
YouTube Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/@Full12HorviG

ATTENTION TO ALL FORUM MEMBERS!!!
It is allowed to use the chess bot only between programs that are used by cheaters or similar chess bots!

lanenadepapa1 and Ghppn like this post

Back to top Go down
https://horvathgadorme.wixsite.com/horviguniversalchess
APOCALYPSE

APOCALYPSE


Posts : 255
Join date : 2021-12-11

A P O C A L Y P S E Empty
PostSubject: Re: A P O C A L Y P S E   A P O C A L Y P S E EmptyFri Mar 24, 2023 8:28 pm

Ghppn likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://horvathgadorme.wixsite.com/horviguniversalchess
win2alot




Posts : 109
Join date : 2023-04-09

A P O C A L Y P S E Empty
PostSubject: i want full version   A P O C A L Y P S E EmptyThu Apr 13, 2023 8:54 am

how much for the program APOCALYPSE?
Back to top Go down
APOCALYPSE

APOCALYPSE


Posts : 255
Join date : 2021-12-11

A P O C A L Y P S E Empty
PostSubject: Re: A P O C A L Y P S E   A P O C A L Y P S E EmptyThu Apr 13, 2023 11:30 am

win2alot wrote:
how much for the program APOCALYPSE?

Email: full12horvig@gmail.com 📨

lanenadepapa1 and Ghppn like this post

Back to top Go down
https://horvathgadorme.wixsite.com/horviguniversalchess
win2alot




Posts : 109
Join date : 2023-04-09

A P O C A L Y P S E Empty
PostSubject: Re: A P O C A L Y P S E   A P O C A L Y P S E EmptySun Apr 16, 2023 1:08 am

why email - just tell us here.

Back to top Go down
win2alot




Posts : 109
Join date : 2023-04-09

A P O C A L Y P S E Empty
PostSubject: Re: A P O C A L Y P S E   A P O C A L Y P S E EmptySun Apr 16, 2023 1:09 am

horvig works really good it plays fast but plays weak.
Back to top Go down
APOCALYPSE

APOCALYPSE


Posts : 255
Join date : 2021-12-11

A P O C A L Y P S E Empty
PostSubject: Re: A P O C A L Y P S E   A P O C A L Y P S E EmptySun Apr 16, 2023 1:23 am

win2alot wrote:
horvig works really good it plays fast but plays weak.

FullHorviG can't play weak, maybe you are using demo version of HorviG.
Back to top Go down
https://horvathgadorme.wixsite.com/horviguniversalchess
win2alot




Posts : 109
Join date : 2023-04-09

A P O C A L Y P S E Empty
PostSubject: Re: A P O C A L Y P S E   A P O C A L Y P S E EmptySun Apr 16, 2023 1:25 am

horvig version can still get to 2100 rating. it plays very fast like 30 moves in 5 seconds. no one can beat just for another prog
Back to top Go down
win2alot




Posts : 109
Join date : 2023-04-09

A P O C A L Y P S E Empty
PostSubject: Re: A P O C A L Y P S E   A P O C A L Y P S E EmptySun Apr 16, 2023 1:26 am

how much does the full version cost?

I can get a 2100 rating for free
Back to top Go down
win2alot




Posts : 109
Join date : 2023-04-09

A P O C A L Y P S E Empty
PostSubject: Re: A P O C A L Y P S E   A P O C A L Y P S E EmptySun Apr 16, 2023 1:28 am

Looking for anyone who wants to play id on playok studmuffin

Back to top Go down
APOCALYPSE

APOCALYPSE


Posts : 255
Join date : 2021-12-11

A P O C A L Y P S E Empty
PostSubject: Re: A P O C A L Y P S E   A P O C A L Y P S E EmptySun Apr 16, 2023 1:29 am

win2alot wrote:
horvig version can still get to 2100 rating. it plays very fast like 30 moves in 5 seconds. no one can beat just for another prog

HorviG is a demo version intended for trial use.
If you want to get the FullHorviG version, then you need to purchase it.
Back to top Go down
https://horvathgadorme.wixsite.com/horviguniversalchess
APOCALYPSE

APOCALYPSE


Posts : 255
Join date : 2021-12-11

A P O C A L Y P S E Empty
PostSubject: Re: A P O C A L Y P S E   A P O C A L Y P S E EmptySun Apr 16, 2023 1:32 am

win2alot wrote:
how much does the full version cost?

I can get a 2100 rating for free

With the full version, you can get a rating of 2400 or more.
All questions regarding payment and installation of the full version, please write to e-mail.
Thank you.
Back to top Go down
https://horvathgadorme.wixsite.com/horviguniversalchess
IrishMaster2




Posts : 129
Join date : 2023-02-17

A P O C A L Y P S E Empty
PostSubject: Re: A P O C A L Y P S E   A P O C A L Y P S E EmptySun Apr 16, 2023 4:13 am

APOCALYPSE wrote:
win2alot wrote:
how much does the full version cost?

I can get a 2100 rating for free

With the full version, you can get a rating of 2400 or more.
All questions regarding payment and installation of the full version, please write to e-mail.
Thank you.

Why not tell all of us in this post instead of one by one ?
Back to top Go down
APOCALYPSE

APOCALYPSE


Posts : 255
Join date : 2021-12-11

A P O C A L Y P S E Empty
PostSubject: Re: A P O C A L Y P S E   A P O C A L Y P S E EmptySun Apr 16, 2023 4:15 am

IrishMaster2 wrote:
APOCALYPSE wrote:
win2alot wrote:
how much does the full version cost?

I can get a 2100 rating for free

With the full version, you can get a rating of 2400 or more.
All questions regarding payment and installation of the full version, please write to e-mail.
Thank you.

Why not tell all of us in this post instead of one by one ?

What do you want to be told?
Back to top Go down
https://horvathgadorme.wixsite.com/horviguniversalchess
IrishMaster2




Posts : 129
Join date : 2023-02-17

A P O C A L Y P S E Empty
PostSubject: Re: A P O C A L Y P S E   A P O C A L Y P S E EmptySun Apr 16, 2023 5:02 am

What is the purchase price.
Back to top Go down
APOCALYPSE

APOCALYPSE


Posts : 255
Join date : 2021-12-11

A P O C A L Y P S E Empty
PostSubject: Re: A P O C A L Y P S E   A P O C A L Y P S E EmptySun Apr 16, 2023 5:13 am

IrishMaster2 wrote:
What is the purchase price.

Programs are private, so information via e-mail is also private and confidential.
Email: full12horvig@gmail.com 📨
Thanks in advance for your understanding.
Back to top Go down
https://horvathgadorme.wixsite.com/horviguniversalchess
win2alot




Posts : 109
Join date : 2023-04-09

A P O C A L Y P S E Empty
PostSubject: Re: A P O C A L Y P S E   A P O C A L Y P S E EmptyMon Apr 17, 2023 8:55 am

APOCALYPSE wrote:
IrishMaster2 wrote:
APOCALYPSE wrote:
win2alot wrote:
how much does the full version cost?

I can get a 2100 rating for free

With the full version, you can get a rating of 2400 or more.
All questions regarding payment and installation of the full version, please write to e-mail.
Thank you.

Why not tell all of us in this post instead of one by one ?

What do you want to be told?

I can get way past 2400 rating by boosting one id and draining the rest. Not like you will get steak knives in the mail for selling those valuable points that you worked so hard for. One min games is where true chess begins.
Back to top Go down
APOCALYPSE

APOCALYPSE


Posts : 255
Join date : 2021-12-11

A P O C A L Y P S E Empty
PostSubject: Re: A P O C A L Y P S E   A P O C A L Y P S E EmptyMon Apr 17, 2023 10:55 am

win2alot wrote:
APOCALYPSE wrote:
IrishMaster2 wrote:
APOCALYPSE wrote:
win2alot wrote:
how much does the full version cost?

I can get a 2100 rating for free

With the full version, you can get a rating of 2400 or more.
All questions regarding payment and installation of the full version, please write to e-mail.
Thank you.

Why not tell all of us in this post instead of one by one ?

What do you want to be told?

I can get way past 2400 rating by boosting one id and draining the rest. Not like you will get steak knives in the mail for selling those valuable points that you worked so hard for. One min games is where true chess begins.

What knives are you talking about?
This program can work in any regulations.
Back to top Go down
https://horvathgadorme.wixsite.com/horviguniversalchess
win2alot




Posts : 109
Join date : 2023-04-09

A P O C A L Y P S E Empty
PostSubject: Re: A P O C A L Y P S E   A P O C A L Y P S E EmptyTue Apr 18, 2023 4:43 am

APOCALYPSE wrote:
win2alot wrote:
APOCALYPSE wrote:
IrishMaster2 wrote:
APOCALYPSE wrote:
win2alot wrote:
how much does the full version cost?

I can get a 2100 rating for free

With the full version, you can get a rating of 2400 or more.
All questions regarding payment and installation of the full version, please write to e-mail.
Thank you.

Why not tell all of us in this post instead of one by one ?

What do you want to be told?

I can get way past 2400 rating by boosting one id and draining the rest. Not like you will get steak knives in the mail for selling those valuable points that you worked so hard for. One min games is where true chess begins.

What knives are you talking about? ginsu knives - they cut through anything. They are super sharp and are worth every penny, you should buy a few and trade those rating for some really nice steak knives.
This program can work in any regulations.
Is that right, learn something new every day. My program can beat it with no timer.
Back to top Go down
APOCALYPSE

APOCALYPSE


Posts : 255
Join date : 2021-12-11

A P O C A L Y P S E Empty
PostSubject: Re: A P O C A L Y P S E   A P O C A L Y P S E EmptyTue Apr 18, 2023 6:31 am

win2alot wrote:
APOCALYPSE wrote:
win2alot wrote:
APOCALYPSE wrote:
IrishMaster2 wrote:
APOCALYPSE wrote:
win2alot wrote:
how much does the full version cost?

I can get a 2100 rating for free

With the full version, you can get a rating of 2400 or more.
All questions regarding payment and installation of the full version, please write to e-mail.
Thank you.

Why not tell all of us in this post instead of one by one ?

What do you want to be told?

I can get way past 2400 rating by boosting one id and draining the rest. Not like you will get steak knives in the mail for selling those valuable points that you worked so hard for. One min games is where true chess begins.

What knives are you talking about? ginsu knives - they cut through anything. They are super sharp and are worth every penny, you should buy a few and trade those rating for some really nice steak knives.
This program can work in any regulations.
Is that right, learn something new every day. My program can beat it with no timer.

What is the name of your program and who exactly can you beat?
Back to top Go down
https://horvathgadorme.wixsite.com/horviguniversalchess
APOCALYPSE

APOCALYPSE


Posts : 255
Join date : 2021-12-11

A P O C A L Y P S E Empty
PostSubject: Re: A P O C A L Y P S E   A P O C A L Y P S E EmptyTue Apr 18, 2023 8:15 am

Back to top Go down
https://horvathgadorme.wixsite.com/horviguniversalchess
win2alot




Posts : 109
Join date : 2023-04-09

A P O C A L Y P S E Empty
PostSubject: Re: A P O C A L Y P S E   A P O C A L Y P S E EmptyWed Apr 19, 2023 8:48 am

Too bad you can't play chess. You just try and sell that program. You need to get a life. You are only cheating yourself. If you want to get better you need to play. You never get any stronger by watching a program play for you.

win2alot likes this post

Back to top Go down
win2alot




Posts : 109
Join date : 2023-04-09

A P O C A L Y P S E Empty
PostSubject: Re: A P O C A L Y P S E   A P O C A L Y P S E EmptyWed Apr 19, 2023 8:51 am

IrishMaster2 wrote:
What is the purchase price.

If we are talking about a universal program that works on all sites, then its cost is $89. If we are talking about a super-powerful program that is automated under PLAYOK, then its price is $137. If we are talking about a super-powerful program that is automated under FlyOrDie, then its price is $96. Regarding the use and settings, I explain everything and help the client for some time + additionally there is a brief instruction on using the program.
Back to top Go down
APOCALYPSE

APOCALYPSE


Posts : 255
Join date : 2021-12-11

A P O C A L Y P S E Empty
PostSubject: Re: A P O C A L Y P S E   A P O C A L Y P S E EmptyWed Apr 19, 2023 9:10 am

win2alot wrote:
Too bad you can't play chess. You just try and sell that program. You need to get a life. You are only cheating yourself. If you want to get better you need to play. You never get any stronger by watching a program play for you.

If you don’t like something, then no one forces you to buy, play yourself the way you want and think it’s right. These programs are designed for those who like to play between similar programs. So please don't waste your time and mine.
Back to top Go down
https://horvathgadorme.wixsite.com/horviguniversalchess
APOCALYPSE

APOCALYPSE


Posts : 255
Join date : 2021-12-11

A P O C A L Y P S E Empty
PostSubject: Re: A P O C A L Y P S E   A P O C A L Y P S E EmptyWed Apr 19, 2023 9:13 am



Last edited by APOCALYPSE on Sun Aug 20, 2023 9:07 pm; edited 4 times in total

lanenadepapa1 likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://horvathgadorme.wixsite.com/horviguniversalchess
Sponsored content





A P O C A L Y P S E Empty
PostSubject: Re: A P O C A L Y P S E   A P O C A L Y P S E Empty

Back to top Go down
 
A P O C A L Y P S E
Back to top 
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chessgod101 :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: