Chessgod101
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chessgod101

This is a forums for discussion of chess.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A P O C A L Y P S E

Go down 
+5
jaytech
cubail
win2alot
APOCALYPSE
IrishMaster2
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
win2alot

A P O C A L Y P S E - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A P O C A L Y P S E   A P O C A L Y P S E - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 19, 2023 8:00 pm

Pure garbage not worth the money. way over priced.

win2alot likes this post

Back to top Go down
APOCALYPSE

APOCALYPSE

PostSubject: Re: A P O C A L Y P S E   A P O C A L Y P S E - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 20, 2023 1:48 am

win2alot wrote:

Why did you then want to play 100 games with me when you wrote me an email and offered your conditions that if you win with your program, then I would give you my program for free — why did you need this garbage then, you ask?!?
I asked you several times about your program, but you never answered anything, but you love to be answered!
A boy, a high-quality, and even more so a private product, is worth it accordingly — remember this❗
You can play with your free I.C.K.🤣 which works with an error further!👎
If you want to play with me on playok.com, then let's agree and I will definitely kick your ass so that you are not so literate at a distance!?!
Your behavior cannot even be called feminine because even women do not behave like you!!!

Therefore, teach your children, brothers and sisters how to live correctly, and show them how to live correctly and what to do, but you don’t need to teach me!

ℹThere is such an expression/concept "If something is for sale, it means it is already cheap!"
Back to top Go down
https://horvathgadorme.wixsite.com/horviguniversalchess
APOCALYPSE

APOCALYPSE

PostSubject: Re: A P O C A L Y P S E   A P O C A L Y P S E - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 20, 2023 4:01 am

Back to top Go down
win2alot

PostSubject: Re: A P O C A L Y P S E   A P O C A L Y P S E - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 20, 2023 8:53 pm

APOCALYPSE wrote:

that program play pretty weak. you need to get a stronger open book and engine. you need to trade that over priced worthless program for something better kiddo.
Back to top Go down
win2alot

PostSubject: Re: A P O C A L Y P S E   A P O C A L Y P S E - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 20, 2023 8:54 pm

APOCALYPSE wrote:

I.C.K. plays way better than that.

you need to upgrade to leela
Back to top Go down
win2alot

PostSubject: Re: A P O C A L Y P S E   A P O C A L Y P S E - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 20, 2023 8:55 pm

APOCALYPSE wrote:
win2alot wrote:
horvig works really good it plays fast but plays weak.

FullHorviG can't play weak, maybe you are using demo version of HorviG.

The demo version plays much better than your feeble mind.
Back to top Go down
APOCALYPSE

APOCALYPSE

PostSubject: Re: A P O C A L Y P S E   A P O C A L Y P S E - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 20, 2023 9:08 pm

Say your nickname on playok and I will check you smart guy?!
Back to top Go down
APOCALYPSE

APOCALYPSE

PostSubject: Re: A P O C A L Y P S E   A P O C A L Y P S E - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 21, 2023 6:28 am

Back to top Go down
win2alot

PostSubject: Re: A P O C A L Y P S E   A P O C A L Y P S E - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 21, 2023 8:39 am

APOCALYPSE wrote:

imunstoppable my awesome id on playok

super intelligent! :-)
Back to top Go down
APOCALYPSE

APOCALYPSE

PostSubject: Re: A P O C A L Y P S E   A P O C A L Y P S E - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 21, 2023 8:41 am

win2alot wrote:
APOCALYPSE wrote:

Are you ready to play right now?
Back to top Go down
APOCALYPSE

APOCALYPSE

PostSubject: Re: A P O C A L Y P S E   A P O C A L Y P S E - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 21, 2023 11:35 am

Back to top Go down
win2alot

PostSubject: Re: A P O C A L Y P S E   A P O C A L Y P S E - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 21, 2023 10:59 pm

APOCALYPSE wrote:

This thread is getting lots of views so far over one thousand.

If that was on u-tube you would be making some money.
Back to top Go down
win2alot

PostSubject: Re: A P O C A L Y P S E   A P O C A L Y P S E - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 21, 2023 11:00 pm

APOCALYPSE wrote:
win2alot wrote:
APOCALYPSE wrote:

what's your id you play on playok?
Back to top Go down
win2alot

PostSubject: Re: A P O C A L Y P S E   A P O C A L Y P S E - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 21, 2023 11:02 pm

APOCALYPSE wrote:
win2alot wrote:
APOCALYPSE wrote:

Made a new id on playok: nolipservice

That means no talking, no laughing, no feedback. Just shut up and keep that mouth shut.

win2alot likes this post

Back to top Go down
win2alot

PostSubject: Re: A P O C A L Y P S E   A P O C A L Y P S E - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 21, 2023 11:03 pm

APOCALYPSE wrote:
win2alot wrote:

Why did you then want to play 100 games with me when you wrote me an email and offered your conditions that if you win with your program, then I would give you my program for free — why did you need this garbage then, you ask?!?
I asked you several times about your program, but you never answered anything, but you love to be answered!
A boy, a high-quality, and even more so a private product, is worth it accordingly — remember this❗
If you want to play with me on playok.com, then let's agree and I will definitely kick your ass so that you are not so literate at a distance!?!
Your behavior cannot even be called feminine because even women do not behave like you!!!

Therefore, teach your children, brothers and sisters how to live correctly, and show them how to live correctly and what to do, but you don’t need to teach me!

ℹThere is such an expression/concept "If something is for sale, it means it is already cheap!"

If you gave the program away for free everytime you lost. Then people would enjoy what the program is all about
Back to top Go down
win2alot

PostSubject: Re: A P O C A L Y P S E   A P O C A L Y P S E - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 21, 2023 11:04 pm

APOCALYPSE wrote:
win2alot wrote:

You don't know much about women do you.
Back to top Go down
win2alot

PostSubject: Re: A P O C A L Y P S E   A P O C A L Y P S E - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 21, 2023 11:07 pm

win2alot wrote:
APOCALYPSE wrote:
IrishMaster2 wrote:
APOCALYPSE wrote:
win2alot wrote:
how much does the full version cost?

I can get a 2100 rating for free

With the full version, you can get a rating of 2400 or more.
All questions regarding payment and installation of the full version, please write to e-mail.
Thank you.

Why not tell all of us in this post instead of one by one ?

What do you want to be told?

I can get way past 2400 rating by boosting one id and draining the rest. Not like you will get steak knives in the mail for selling those valuable points that you worked so hard for. One min games is where true chess begins.

Getting a 2400 rating way too easy.
Back to top Go down
win2alot

PostSubject: Re: A P O C A L Y P S E   A P O C A L Y P S E - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 21, 2023 11:09 pm

win2alot wrote:
APOCALYPSE wrote:
win2alot wrote:

You don't know much about women do you.

Where do you get a working I. C. K. Program. what error does it have for you kid?
Back to top Go down
win2alot

PostSubject: Re: A P O C A L Y P S E   A P O C A L Y P S E - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 21, 2023 11:19 pm

APOCALYPSE wrote:
win2alot wrote:
horvig version can still get to 2100 rating. it plays very fast like 30 moves in 5 seconds. no one can beat just for another prog

HorviG is a demo version intended for trial use.
If you want to get the FullHorviG version, then you need to purchase it.

The demo version plays really good.

If you play at my table it will beat you down like a rag doll.

It is like a steam roller - it just rips it way through any circle of pawns and checkmates anybody.
Back to top Go down
win2alot

PostSubject: Re: A P O C A L Y P S E   A P O C A L Y P S E - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 21, 2023 11:23 pm

APOCALYPSE wrote:
win2alot wrote:
Too bad you can't play chess. You just try and sell that program. You need to get a life. You are only cheating yourself. If you want to get better you need to play. You never get any stronger by watching a program play for you.

If you don’t like something, then no one forces you to buy, play yourself the way you want and think it’s right.  These programs are designed for those who like to play between similar programs.  So please don't waste your time and mine.

why do you assume that you are wasting your time?

If you fly a kite outside then you will feel much better and not be so grumpy like a case of the mondays.
Back to top Go down
win2alot

PostSubject: Re: A P O C A L Y P S E   A P O C A L Y P S E - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 21, 2023 11:24 pm

APOCALYPSE wrote:

A trained monkey at the circus can play way better than that
Back to top Go down
win2alot

PostSubject: Re: A P O C A L Y P S E   A P O C A L Y P S E - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 21, 2023 11:26 pm

APOCALYPSE wrote:
win2alot wrote:

Would you consider 500 games?

Do you believe 100 games is that long enough?

Why be so cheap.

Give something for free so folks can enjoy the version - then have to pay.
Back to top Go down
win2alot

PostSubject: Re: A P O C A L Y P S E   A P O C A L Y P S E - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 21, 2023 11:27 pm

APOCALYPSE wrote:

Smart guy , replies with a happy response. Howdy newbie.
Back to top Go down
APOCALYPSE

APOCALYPSE

PostSubject: Re: A P O C A L Y P S E   A P O C A L Y P S E - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 7:39 am

Back to top Go down
win2alot

PostSubject: Re: A P O C A L Y P S E   A P O C A L Y P S E - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 29, 2023 5:31 pm

APOCALYPSE wrote:
IrishMaster2 wrote:
What is the purchase price.

Programs are private, so information via e-mail is also private and confidential.
Email: full12horvig@gmail.com 📨
Thanks in advance for your understanding.

Interesting how one can sell anything, and keep it a secret how much it cost. must be something criminal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A P O C A L Y P S E   A P O C A L Y P S E - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A P O C A L Y P S E
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chessgod101 :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: