Chessgod101
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chessgod101

This is a forums for discussion of chess.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A P O C A L Y P S E

Go down 
+5
jaytech
cubail
win2alot
APOCALYPSE
IrishMaster2
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
APOCALYPSE

APOCALYPSE

A P O C A L Y P S E - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A P O C A L Y P S E   A P O C A L Y P S E - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 29, 2023 5:55 pm

win2alot wrote:
APOCALYPSE wrote:
IrishMaster2 wrote:
What is the purchase price.

Programs are private, so information via e-mail is also private and confidential.
Email: full12horvig@gmail.com 📨
Thanks in advance for your understanding.

Interesting how one can sell anything, and keep it a secret how much it cost. must be something criminal.

There are no secrets, I clearly said last time that all questions are by e-mail, besides, you learned the prices from me, but the thing is that you still won’t buy, you just talk in vain.
Back to top Go down
https://horvathgadorme.wixsite.com/horviguniversalchess
win2alot

PostSubject: Re: A P O C A L Y P S E   A P O C A L Y P S E - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 29, 2023 5:57 pm

APOCALYPSE wrote:
win2alot wrote:
APOCALYPSE wrote:
IrishMaster2 wrote:

Programs are private, so information via e-mail is also private and confidential.

Interesting how one can sell anything, and keep it a secret how much it cost. must be something criminal.

There are no secrets, I clearly said last time that all questions are by e-mail, besides, you learned the prices from me, but the thing is that you still won’t buy, you just talk in vain.

I want to buy the strongest playok program. but you don't have learning mode enabled. So it lose to weak chess engines. I can play better with demo
Back to top Go down
win2alot

PostSubject: Re: A P O C A L Y P S E   A P O C A L Y P S E - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 29, 2023 6:00 pm

win2alot wrote:
APOCALYPSE wrote:
win2alot wrote:
APOCALYPSE wrote:
IrishMaster2 wrote:

I want to buy the strongest playok program. but you don't have learning mode enabled. So it lose to weak chess engines. I can play better with demo

Anyone know where anyone can get the working program for checkers called nemesis, or saddam speed checkers that used to play on yahoo games. Too bad yahoo closed the door to the board games there. Play ok needs a chat forum to advertise tables: Table # 911 playing anybody - just step right up and grab a seat and click start
Back to top Go down
APOCALYPSE

APOCALYPSE

PostSubject: Re: A P O C A L Y P S E   A P O C A L Y P S E - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 29, 2023 6:07 pm

win2alot wrote:
APOCALYPSE wrote:
win2alot wrote:
APOCALYPSE wrote:
IrishMaster2 wrote:

The Ponder and Timing function is in the full version, of course it is not in the demo version, therefore, accordingly, the demo version is much weaker.
The Learn Mode is related to chess engines like EMAN, but this feature is really of very little use and has a very small percentage gain.
Back to top Go down
win2alot

PostSubject: Re: A P O C A L Y P S E   A P O C A L Y P S E - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 29, 2023 6:11 pm

APOCALYPSE wrote:
win2alot wrote:
APOCALYPSE wrote:
win2alot wrote:
APOCALYPSE wrote:
IrishMaster2 wrote:

The Ponder and Timing function is in the full version, of course it is not in the demo version, therefore, accordingly, the demo version is much weaker.

The demo version works very well. some ids it has 100 wins against some strong chess players. thanks to the demo version it plays fast, and has no errors. It kicks butt and makes no excuses
The Learn Mode is related to chess engines like EMAN, but this feature is really of very little use and has a very small percentage gain.
Back to top Go down
APOCALYPSE

APOCALYPSE

PostSubject: Re: A P O C A L Y P S E   A P O C A L Y P S E - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 29, 2023 6:17 pm

win2alot wrote:
APOCALYPSE wrote:
win2alot wrote:
APOCALYPSE wrote:
win2alot wrote:
APOCALYPSE wrote:
IrishMaster2 wrote:

The demo version works very well. some ids it has 100 wins against some strong chess players. thanks to the demo version it plays fast, and has no errors. It kicks butt and makes no excuses

I see you are very literate and know more than me, well, play with the demo version and don't bother me in vain!
Back to top Go down
win2alot

PostSubject: Re: A P O C A L Y P S E   A P O C A L Y P S E - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 29, 2023 6:22 pm

APOCALYPSE wrote:
win2alot wrote:
APOCALYPSE wrote:
win2alot wrote:
APOCALYPSE wrote:
win2alot wrote:
APOCALYPSE wrote:
IrishMaster2 wrote:

I see you are very literate and know more than me, well, play with the demo version and don't bother me in vain!

It's easier to be way smarter than you. Thanks to the internet.
Back to top Go down
APOCALYPSE

APOCALYPSE

PostSubject: Re: A P O C A L Y P S E   A P O C A L Y P S E - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 29, 2023 6:29 pm

win2alot wrote:
APOCALYPSE wrote:
win2alot wrote:
APOCALYPSE wrote:
win2alot wrote:
APOCALYPSE wrote:
win2alot wrote:
APOCALYPSE wrote:
IrishMaster2 wrote:

It's easier to be way smarter than you. Thanks to the internet.

jocolor
Back to top Go down
APOCALYPSE

APOCALYPSE

PostSubject: Re: A P O C A L Y P S E   A P O C A L Y P S E - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 29, 2023 9:52 pm

Back to top Go down
win2alot

PostSubject: Re: A P O C A L Y P S E   A P O C A L Y P S E - Page 3 EmptyWed May 03, 2023 8:54 pm

APOCALYPSE wrote:

I'm ready for the checker 1/0 board game prog.
Back to top Go down
APOCALYPSE

APOCALYPSE

PostSubject: Re: A P O C A L Y P S E   A P O C A L Y P S E - Page 3 EmptyWed May 03, 2023 9:00 pm

win2alot wrote:
APOCALYPSE wrote:

You got in the wrong place, this is a chess forum, look elsewhere.
Back to top Go down
win2alot

PostSubject: Re: A P O C A L Y P S E   A P O C A L Y P S E - Page 3 EmptyWed May 03, 2023 9:03 pm

APOCALYPSE wrote:
win2alot wrote:
APOCALYPSE wrote:

Anyone here has the super strong program for checkers called nemesis or nexus shareware those are awesome playing checker programs and play amazingly well!

Also looking for any place to download chess engines to beat apocalypse chess bot. thx kiddos
Back to top Go down
win2alot

PostSubject: Re: A P O C A L Y P S E   A P O C A L Y P S E - Page 3 EmptyWed May 03, 2023 9:06 pm

win2alot wrote:
APOCALYPSE wrote:

Im ready to murder your chess playing engine bot on playok.

you ready to play pilgrem, hope you are not too busy.

see you soon.

my id: laughinurface

win2alot likes this post

Back to top Go down
APOCALYPSE

APOCALYPSE

PostSubject: Re: A P O C A L Y P S E   A P O C A L Y P S E - Page 3 EmptyWed May 03, 2023 9:08 pm

win2alot wrote:
APOCALYPSE wrote:
win2alot wrote:
APOCALYPSE wrote:

Anyone here has the super strong program for checkers called nemesis or nexus shareware those are awesome playing checker programs and play amazingly well!

Also looking for any place to download chess engines to beat apocalypse chess bot. thx kiddos

Keep looking for your checkers.
While clown clown, you are blacklisted.
Back to top Go down
APOCALYPSE

APOCALYPSE

PostSubject: Re: A P O C A L Y P S E   A P O C A L Y P S E - Page 3 EmptyThu May 04, 2023 1:29 am

Back to top Go down
win2alot

PostSubject: Re: A P O C A L Y P S E   A P O C A L Y P S E - Page 3 EmptyFri May 05, 2023 9:01 am

APOCALYPSE wrote:

what does blacklisted mean?

what's the point of giving the cold shoulder?

I'm sparking with extreme happiness!
Back to top Go down
APOCALYPSE

APOCALYPSE

PostSubject: Re: A P O C A L Y P S E   A P O C A L Y P S E - Page 3 EmptyFri May 05, 2023 3:42 pm

Like a Star @ heaven

Last edited by APOCALYPSE on Sat May 06, 2023 7:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
win2alot

PostSubject: Re: A P O C A L Y P S E   A P O C A L Y P S E - Page 3 EmptyFri May 05, 2023 10:30 pm

APOCALYPSE wrote:

This kid always advertises this chess bot all the time way more annoying than a commerical that plays on television.

If you want to get in shape - sell that tv, get rid of those video games and buy a bicycle
Back to top Go down
APOCALYPSE

APOCALYPSE

PostSubject: Re: A P O C A L Y P S E   A P O C A L Y P S E - Page 3 EmptySat May 06, 2023 7:19 am

Back to top Go down
APOCALYPSE

APOCALYPSE

PostSubject: Re: A P O C A L Y P S E   A P O C A L Y P S E - Page 3 EmptyTue May 09, 2023 4:04 am

@

Last edited by APOCALYPSE on Wed May 10, 2023 1:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
win2alot

PostSubject: Re: A P O C A L Y P S E   A P O C A L Y P S E - Page 3 EmptyWed May 10, 2023 8:58 am

APOCALYPSE wrote:

Not worth the money boys and girls. you would be much happier flying a kite

ApolloMan likes this post

Back to top Go down
APOCALYPSE

APOCALYPSE

PostSubject: Re: A P O C A L Y P S E   A P O C A L Y P S E - Page 3 EmptyWed May 10, 2023 1:58 pm

Back to top Go down
win2alot

PostSubject: Re: A P O C A L Y P S E   A P O C A L Y P S E - Page 3 EmptyWed May 10, 2023 11:22 pm

APOCALYPSE wrote:

Folks - you would be much happier playing outside than using this fake chess playing bot.
Back to top Go down
APOCALYPSE

APOCALYPSE

PostSubject: Re: A P O C A L Y P S E   A P O C A L Y P S E - Page 3 EmptyFri May 19, 2023 12:56 pm

Back to top Go down
win2alot

PostSubject: Re: A P O C A L Y P S E   A P O C A L Y P S E - Page 3 EmptySat May 20, 2023 9:04 am

APOCALYPSE wrote:

Skipping stones outside in the fresh air is way more exciting than using this over rated chess bot.

Being outside is the best thing for you kids, turn off that tv, kill that video game, unplug that computer - get out there
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A P O C A L Y P S E   A P O C A L Y P S E - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A P O C A L Y P S E
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chessgod101 :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: